Dr. Luis Enrique Montaño
General Surgery / Laparoscopy / Bariatrics
Dr. Luis Enrique Montaño is a Tijuana-born and based surgeon, who has an extensive list of achievements. He is a caregiver, focusing on the well-being of his patients and going the extra mile for them.
He studied at the nationally recognized UABC, the local state University, after that he entered the residency program at Tijuana General Hospital, performing more than 1500 laparoscopic surgeries and assisting his mentors in more than 2000 surgeries.
During his last year of the residency, he applied for the board certification, having been approved and certified ever since.
After becoming a resident at local hospitals, he has performed thousands of surgeries, specializing in bariatrics.
His determination to always being up to date has taking him to attend local, national and international lectures and training courses.
Doctor Montaño has served as:
- General Surgeon at Rosarito’s General Hospital during from 2012 to 2013, during this time he builds up experience with complicated patients who required special attention on abdominal and bilidigestive surgery.
- Assigned surgeon in Tijuana’s Red Cross, from 2012 to present time, specializing in surgery with high risk in trauma and laparoscopic surgeries.
- General Surgeon at General Hospital IMSS, Sub. No. 6 from 2012 to date, performing gastrobiliares and laparoscopic procedures, digestive, and abdominal wall surgeries.
- Trained in Oncology Surgery at the State Care Center of Oncology in Morelia, Michoacan Mexico, on 2011.
- Professor on the course of surgical pathology of the faculty of medicine at nationally recognized UABC, the local state University of Baja California.
- Active member of the general Surgeons Association College of Tijuana, Baja California.
We know that going through any weight loss surgery is a very important decision, that’s why we always have your well-being in mind.
Use the form below to inquire about any of our procedures, costs or benefits. Or call us now!